2021.10.18 16:51 kaizo_dude Rule
2021.10.18 16:51 qjay Ladder has not started yet and my char slot are maxed out already
this is and was always the charm of d2 to me
main mf blizzard sorc,
then lightning sorc,
hybrid firewall/orb sorc,
hybrid fireball/orb sorc.
that alone are 5 char slots.
then you got hammerdin, auradin offensive support, auradin defensive support, smiter, pvp-smiter, etc..
there are ton of builds to explore and try out.
and ofc there are also mule chars..
the char limit, considering that you cant create new accounts (with the purchased d2r) is just not enough, considering ladder has not even started yet!
submitted by qjay to Diablo [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 Darkconqueror-Bunny Neetards.. pls answer my question
Why are most doctors handwriting bad???
submitted by Darkconqueror-Bunny to JEENEETards [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 Nohan07 Attaque contre le Nutriscore, La France insoumise n’est pas dupe des manœuvres des industriels contre la transparence de l’affichage nutritionnel !
2021.10.18 16:51 kralperx benzin istasyonlarındaki tuvalet incelemesi
aytemiz: 1/10 genelde peçete olmaz , tuvaletleri pistir , bazen tuvaletleri muhtemelen kırıktır. el kurutucusu olduğu için 1 puan veriyorum
opet: 10/10 hayatımda kullandığım en iyi tuvalet. her zaman temizdir ve temiz kokar, peçetesi asla eksik olmaz , hijyen onemlidir . klozet kapagının üstüne tusa basıldiğında poşeti degistiren sistem kurmuslar. el kurulama makinasi da var. muslukları temazsız. sanki sarayda sıçıyormus gibi hissettiriyor
shell: 7/10 temiz , peçete genelde vardir , el kurulama da mevcut ama o kadar konforlu değil
bp: 2/10 tuvaletleri temiz değil , peçete genelde olur, el kurulama mevcut. tuvaletleri kırık olmadığı için 2 puan verdim
petrol ofisi: 4/10 pecete, kurulama makinesi var ama hiç hijyenik değil
submitted by kralperx to kopyamakarna [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 Indianfattie [Translated] A man saw a good deal and bought 20 panties of the same pattern and color to his wife.
Wife : Oh My God,now people will think I never change my panties.
Husband : Which people?
(Hope the joke didnt get lost in translation)
submitted by Indianfattie to Jokes [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 MGC91 British carrier group takes part in exercise with American carrier
2021.10.18 16:51 jessicaeatseggs trying to get ancient bloodline
As I understand, if two spellcasters both have weak bloodline, they will create a strong bloodline. Then a strong blood line and either a strong/weak bloodline will create a sim with the ancient bloodline.
Unplayed sims, whether they are spellcasters and have children or not, don't seem to get any bloodline traits.
I'm on the 3rd gen of my legacy fam, and they are also the first gen with the weak bloodline. Do I have to create another family and play them for a bit in order to get the weak bloodline traits, and then have then have kids with my legacy fam?
Has anyone done this? What's the easiest way without cheats?
submitted by jessicaeatseggs to Sims4 [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 james05460 Cat.
2021.10.18 16:51 snarkpark might just be bisexual just so everyone can get a piece of me 😌
submitted by snarkpark to teenagersbutpog [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 AnAccountToAskThis I made this account to ask this question
“If a tree falls down and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?”
Never understood this question. At first I thought this was a metaphor but people were genuinely asking this on google.
submitted by AnAccountToAskThis to NoStupidQuestions [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 TheProgressiveReport Vaush has been having it rough lately.
2021.10.18 16:51 in_sane2y2 It's coming on Indian Netflix
2021.10.18 16:51 Perspectrums I have an idea on how to help gaming streamers on Twitch with an analysis tool. Would love to hear your feedback!
Hi everybody 😊
I’m a social scientist who has been doing research around streaming in general (and stream chats in specific) for a while now. It’s no coincidence that I’m doing research on this topic since I’ve been watching different streamers on Twitch for years.
What’s super interesting about Twitch chat is that you can learn so much about how different types of communities work (within the possibilities and limitations of a chat) and what characterizes them.
The nature of a given community isn’t random of course. It often (but not always) reflects the streamer’s personality and type of content. For example, if a gaming streamer found their niche by playing mainly one game that they are really good at, a community forms where viewers tend to talk quite a lot about the game and its specifics in chat. In this example, learning about the game would be a key reason why viewers are watching.
There are other viewer motivations of course. In media studies, scholars typically differentiate between three overarching viewer motivations:
- Community/social aspect
Of course, it’s not an eitheor thing. Every channel has some aspects of each of these categories (think about it as a point on a triangle sphere between these categories. The point is almost never fully in one corner). But if you look closely, most channels that successfully carved out a niche on Twitch serve one of these viewer motivations more than the others. By definition, that’s what characterizes a niche.
I just wanted to lay that out quickly, because it’s important to what I’m going to talk about now. My idea on how to help gaming streamers on Twitch with a tool:
I have talked to a number of gaming streamers on Twitch in the past months, both small streamers and more established streamers. I did this because I wanted to learn more about their struggles. Twitch has been around for a while now, but I noticed that there aren’t a lot of established processes or even tools for some of their key tasks.
These are some of the main problems/tasks I heard them struggle with:
Now to the idea I have (and to which I would love to hear your feedback):
- Small streamers: Many small streamers who want to make a career on Twitch (I’m fully aware that not every small streamer wants to make a career out of streaming) know that they need to be smart about finding a niche. Analyzing the “market” to understand where they could find their niche is not easy and can take a lot of time.
- Established streamers: Many bigger streamers built their community around a specific niche (i.e. a game). However, some of them would love to diversify their content after years of producing similar content. Others even fear what’s going to happen if people begin to lose interest in the game that made them big. For these streamers, every information that would help them better understand and “measure” how their community reacts to new content could be valuable (besides what they are already learning and “measuring” on their own).
What if there was a tool that could quickly determine the overarching characteristics of gaming channels (learning, entertainment, community)? Here is how this might help:
- If you’re a small streamer (or thinking about creating a channel) and you want to get a quick overview over the streamer “market” around a particular game you’re considering, seeing what viewer motivations characterize the existing channels around that game could be really helpful for identifying your potential niche.
- If you’re a bigger streamer, this information could be valuable too, but (probably) only in combination with other data. For example, it could be valuable to get a quick overview over the degree to which your chat shifts from the typical representation of learning, entertainment, and community to another relation, if you are playing a new game or creating new content. This information in itself is not too valuable, since it’s kind of obvious that your chat will have different conversations if they watch different content. However, if you combine this with data on how much the engagement rises or drops over several streams, as well as the degree to which your community reacts positively or negatively to the new content, you can get a larger picture of how whether your community likes your new content.
Concerning bigger streamers, I definitely need to figure out more how such a tool might really help them. I’m optimistic that there is a way to make it really helpful. Disclaimers:
- Of course, these types of analyses only make sense if it’s in fact possible to determine to which degree chat messages represent each of the three viewer motivations. I’m optimistic because I have done this type of analysis manually for some streamers and the results are pretty good. I guess I shouldn’t share how exactly I’m doing it (I don't want to get copied already 😂), but you might be surprised that it’s actually possible.
- I know that automated chat analysis might sound wrong. However, I’ve been doing both qualitative and quantitative research a lot, and I know the interpretive limitations of such analyses. If I felt like I could only get mediocre results or even misrepresent the viewers in chat, I simply wouldn’t do it.
- Also, I want to be clear that the data analysis process is simply to assign chat messages anonymously to one of the three categories. I do not want to hurt viewer’s personality rights in any way.
- Of course, it would be great if I could earn some money with this in the future. However, this is not priority 1. Priority 1 is to build something that would actually help streamers. Everything else comes after that.
It seems possible to determine the degree to which communities around different gaming channels on Twitch are characterized by the aspects of learning, entertainment, or community (based on how the communities interact in chat). This information could help both smaller and bigger streamers in different ways.
After talking to some streamers directly, I would now love to hear your opinions on this. Would this be helpful to you? Do you have other suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
A couple of months ago, I wrote a post about how you can stream something you love and also be strategic about your Twitch career
. I feel like there are some overlaps to this post and that might be helpful to some of you 😊
submitted by Perspectrums
to Twitch [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 ProdigalJPV Hiroshima and Nagasaki Bombing Questions
I'm a student doing a project for National History Day on the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I need to ask an expert a few questions. I am hoping someone here can help.***
- Do you think the bombing was necessary? why or why not?
- Do you think that raiding Japan would cause more casualties than the bomb did?
- Why do you think Hiroshima and Nagasaki were targeted?
What are your credentials as a historian?
***To clarify, I am not looking for answers for homework. I already completed all of my research, but part of the project is to get input from independent experts.
submitted by ProdigalJPV
to AskHistorians [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 InvestorCowboy NextEra Energy (NEE) Due Diligence
I hope y’all enjoyed your weekend. For the past week, our team at DoctorStock has been researching NextEra Energy diligently. These are our compiled findings. Let us know your thoughts in the comments. Enjoy!
Renewable energy has gained popularity amid a rising Green Movement. Currently, the leading source of global energy comes from oil, coal, natural gas, and hydroelectricity. The United Nations Summit on Climate and Environment has stressed the importance of carbon neutrality and many countries have taken the pledge to reduce carbon emissions. The Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill is dedicated to expanding the U.S electric grid.
Financial/Balance Sheet Highlights (Billions)
Made Using Microsoft Excel
- Market Cap has increased by 118%
- Total Revenue has decreased by 2%
- Gross Margin has decreased by 0.3%
- PS Ratio has increased by 140%
- PE Ratio has 306%
- PB Ratio has increased by 54%
- EPS (Dilution) has decreased by 44%
- EBITDA has decreased by 6%
- Dividend Yield has decreased by 26%
- Total Liabilities have increased by 31%
- Long Term Debt has increased by 51%
- DE Ratio has decreased by 1%
December 2, 2020
- The United Nations summit on Climate and Environment
- Stresses the need to reach net-zero emissions
January 26, 2021
- NEE partners with the largest school transportation service in U.S to create and sustain electric school busses
- This includes building charging stations and electric grid infrastructure
March 31, 2021
- NextEra Energy acquires GridLiance for $660 million
- GridLiance owns 700 miles of high-voltage transmission lines
- Expanding Electric Grid
June 4, 2021
- U.S Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill to dedicate $73B in electric grid development
June 6, 2021
- Florida Power and Light Co. (FPL) reaches milestone for 12 million solar panels in the state of Florida
- FPL “30-by30” plan is to build 30 million solar panels by 2030
- Three new solar energy centers to open in Florida
- Building the world's largest integrated solar-powered battery system in Florida
July 28, 2021
- NextEra Energy developing 2.8GW of US battery storage through 2024
- Its energy storage development program includes 1,322 MW of large-scale battery storage ranging in size from 25MW to 230MW
- Reports claimed that they experienced a fiscal loss of upwards of 350 million in Q2.
September 16, 2021
- Biden commits to reaching a net-zero economy by 2050
- Increase energy efficiency
- Reduce costs of clean energy
- Invest in clean energy
September 24, 2021
- Dupont Signs Virtual Power Purchase Agreement with NextEra Energy
- The generation capacity will be equivalent to 135 megawatts of wind energy. Will be focusing in Texas
- The goal of the agreement is to reduce greenhouse gasses by 30%; looking to source 60% of electricity from renewable energy by 2030
September 29, 2021
- NextEra and WPPI Energy join together to commission a new large-scale solar energy project (The Point Beach Solar Energy Center in Wisconsin).
- Aimed to provide cost-effective, solar energy for WPPI Energy communities.
October 6, 2021
Behind the Company
- NEE cuts power to over 500,000 homes despite $1.25B COVID tax bailout
- The money was used to pay executives and increase shareholders’ dividends
- May have something to do with the earlier fiscal loss of $350 million.
NextEra Energy (NEE) is the largest utility company in the U.S based out of Juno Beach, Florida. The main goal of the company is to work towards renewable, emission-free energy. NEE sells energy to third parties sourced from its wind, solar, and natural gas farms. NextEraEnergy’s goal is to increase dividends by building utilities and expanding assets. Macro Market View
In December 2020, The United Nations held a global summit on climate and environment. The UN stressed the importance of reaching carbon neutrality as global temperatures increase. This is easier said than done. At the heart of CO2 emissions are oil and coal. Third-world countries that don’t have access to clean energy are unable to pledge to carbon neutrality. Oil prices have hit a three-year high. This is due to the global supply chain bottleneck. The increase in oil prices has shifted consumer demand towards cleaner energy, specifically natural gas. On top of that, the U.S is in the process of passing The Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill which plans to invest $73B into electric grids. This will allow more access to clean energy in the U.S. Competitors
Technical Analysis https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NEE/ds3WiWIl-NextEra-Energy-NEE-Ascending-Channel/ Bullish Case
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- Elia (ELI)
- Orstead (DNNGY)
- EDF Renewables (ECIFY)
- Southern Company (SO)
- NRG Energy (NRG)
- PG&E (PCG)
- American Electric Power (AEP)
- CMS Energy (CMS)
- Ameren (AEE)
- Ameresco (AMRC)
- Climate and Environment Summit stresses carbon neutrality
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill dedicating $73B to expand electric grid
- Green Movement
- Short Term Volatility
- Renewable Energy is inaccessible to developing countries
- Fear of oversupply of energy
- James L. Robo - Chairman and CEO (NextEra Energy)
- Joined the company in March 2002 as Vice President of Corporate Development
- Named president and CEO in July 2012 and chairman in December 2013
- Has worked in energy for most of his professional career.
- Graduated from Harvard College in 1984 where he was a Baker Scholar recipient.
- Also the Director of J.B. Hunt Transport Services
NextEra Energy (NEE) is well-positioned within the energy industry. Macroeconomic factors such as the United Nations Summit on Climate and Environment, the U.S Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, and Green Movement are spurring the race for clean energy. However, Wind and solar power production are limited to environmental changes and are less reliable than fossil fuels. The lack of current infrastructure makes accessibility to renewable energy hard. That being said, the U.S is taking the right steps to make renewable energy more accessible. NEE is aiming to increase dividends by 10% year after year in what we believe to be an effort to retain long-term investors. COVID-19 has put a halt to increasing dividends. We believe that NEE used the $1.25B tax bailout to sustain dividends during this past fiscal loss of $350 million. Overall, NextEra Energy is a healthy company with a strong long-term outlook. Sources https://news.un.org/en/story/2020/12/1078612 https://www.investor.nexteraenergy.com/news-and-events/news-releases/2021/01-26-2021-133252451 https://www.investor.nexteraenergy.com/news-and-events/news-releases/2021/03-31-2021-211551817 https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/3684 https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fpls-30-by-30-plan-reaches-key-milestone-with-more-than-12-million-solar-panels-generating-electricity-in-the-state-of-florida-301307160.html https://www.energy-storage.news/nextera-energy-developing-2-8gw-of-us-battery-storage-through-2024/ https://www.whitehouse.gov/cea/blog/2021/09/16/the-presidents-agenda-to-build-back-better-will-reduce-emissions-and-keep-energy-costs-low/ https://www.renewableenergymagazine.com/wind/dupont-sings-vppa-with-nextera-energy-20210924 https://www.hngnews.com/sun_prairie_stanews/article_59aba9d7-0b80-55f2-889a-63000c4db49f.html https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/389744 \
*This is not investment advice. We are not experts. Do your own research.*** This is a Collaborative DD with u/BravoEight
submitted by InvestorCowboy
to wallstreetbets2 [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 dragonraspberry22 Cashmere pilling :(
The cashmere sweater I got is pilling quite a bit. Is this normal? Is there a way to get rid of the pilling? The sweater in question is the Jara sweater.
submitted by dragonraspberry22 to Aritzia [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 Whiteclawgurl69 You’d think she’d have read this verse by now and copied into the margins of her Bible
2021.10.18 16:51 mitchthemonster1988 Draft Tonight for Yahoo 12 Team H2H Points Fantasy Basketball League
12 Team Yahoo H2H Points Fantasy Basketball League on Yahoo that needs only 2 more drafts tonight at 9PM EST. Extra Bench Spots, UTL Spot 1 less C and 3 IR+ spots.
submitted by mitchthemonster1988 to findaleague [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 JBPhotographs Snowy Egret Preening
2021.10.18 16:51 Nawmmee Suspect charged with torture in kidnapping, rape of 9-year-old girl from Farmington Hills
2021.10.18 16:51 k0d3r1s [help] how to remove shortcut that opens menu on super key press?
This is a new thing in 21.10. and I hate it. I have other shortcuts with Super+... and every time I use them, menu opens which is very annoying. Does anyone know how to get rid of it? I couldn't find this shortcut setup in usual keyboard shortcut settings
submitted by k0d3r1s to xubuntu [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 IamSomethingElseLol Thank you
It was a great time here but I have been diagnosed with cancer, I have approximatly 5-8 days to live. I wish you all the best.
submitted by IamSomethingElseLol to hornydeathcamp [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 Fenriz_N Do you think the units in Mindustry are conscient/intelligent?
submitted by Fenriz_N to Mindustry [link] [comments]
2021.10.18 16:51 BigPat767676 She said yes
submitted by BigPat767676 to EngagementRings [link] [comments]